Re: Accel Plug wires

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 19:44:08 EDT

    You can try using Accel brass contact cap. I'm not sure of the part
number, but Summit Racing sells them or you can try
http://members.spree.com/business/krcperform/
That's Marty's (Kuk from the DML) new business). Since you're replacing
the cap, you could also replace the rotor with one from Accel. I'm getting
the cap & rotor for $17 ... along with a MSD box and Taylor wires.
Marty is excellent to deal with and is very helpful.
    Also, did you use dielectric grease (I think that's what it's called) on
all
the connections?

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport