Accel Plug wires

From: ²~Kevin Hoegen~² (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 19:24:12 EDT

I recently installed the universal Accel plug wires (8.8mm silicon
performance yellow) onto my Dak. The problem is the way in which they attach
to the distributor cap - VERY LOOSE!. I've crimped them, but it doesn't take
much for them to become loose.

Has anyone run into this problem? Is there a replacement Distributor cap
which will solve my dilema? Unfortunately I have already cut the new wires
to size, so I don't think I can return them even if I wanted to.