Re: Decals for Dakota...

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 21:00:00 EDT

You can order different colors from the dealer if you want OEM, or I can do
a set for you, probably cheaper, but definately NOT OEM :-)

You can email me off the list for more info preacher@carolina.rr.com

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
CUSTOM DECALS: http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org