RE: Re: Decals for Dakota...

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 10:30:49 EDT

Preacher,

I applied the rear tailgate 'DAIMLER CHYSLER' sticker (underneath the DODGE
sticker) and man you should see the stares I got this weekend. It was bad
enough with the open air intake and deep HEMI sound the truck makes but I
getting the wildest stares from other truck owners, thinking this maybe a
new 2001 vehicle coming out. Unfortunaly, we have the Chrysler Design
Center here in Carlsbad and once in awhile you will see a new concept
vehicle being driven around North County. I even had a Honda Ricer checking
out the truck and couple this morning pointing at the truck at the stop
light. However, I didn't apply the slanted DODGE sticker but it made the DC
sticker stand out.

I am now opting for the V8 symbol from the Tundra truck with the words HEMI
underneath the symbol. They have a chrome one that will match up with the
DAKOTA chrome name. I will removed the SLT portion of the name and replace
it with the word 'HEMI' with the Dodge SPORT font and same size.

Can you make two of stickers for me? Same size but in Silver. Great job on
the stickers....

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA