Re: Re: Legal?

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 23:13:05 EDT

Chris,

    You're down by URI, correct? It wouldn't surprise me if South
Kingstown or wherever you are recently passed something to try to
maintain the "country feel". They limit the number of building permits
and have a bunch of other anti developement laws on the books. Little
do they realize though that having a lot of autos in the yard is country.
They should take a ride up to my hometown in Maine if they want to
see a lot of cars in the yard ... along with tractors, snowmobiles, truck
caps and a lot of other "collectibles".

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm