Re: Re: Legal?

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 20:13:11 EDT

Nope I recently graduated so now I live in Cumberland with my parents
again, I work at TI up in attleboro etc. Well I guess this means the ol 88
is either being sold or going under the knife in the next couple of
weeks. I have a 73 dart that i am thinking about putting on the dakota's
frame and frontend. any thoughts? Also thanks for anyone that donated
ideas so far, they are being very useful.

Chris

>Chris,
>
> You're down by URI, correct? It wouldn't surprise me if South
>Kingstown or wherever you are recently passed something to try to
>maintain the "country feel". They limit the number of building permits
>and have a bunch of other anti developement laws on the books. Little
>do they realize though that having a lot of autos in the yard is country.
>They should take a ride up to my hometown in Maine if they want to
>see a lot of cars in the yard ... along with tractors, snowmobiles, truck
>caps and a lot of other "collectibles".
>
>Chuck Robbins
>'99 Dakota Sport
>http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm

'00 CC, 4.7, 5-sp, 3923's, Gibson Duals, Lakewood Traction Bars, DML "Smoke
Em" Decal
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, 3923's, Tinted
Windows, Ventvisors,
Alarm, Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate... Quick D on the way...