Re: Mopar Performance Shift Kit.

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 06:34:30 EDT

At 11:40 PM 7/2/00 EDT, you wrote:
> <snip> Also, for everyone else, would you recommend the
>Mopar Performance, or another company like Transgo?
>Aaron 99 RC V6 4X2

I have had the Transgo kit on for about a year. At part throttle,
up/down shifts are firm and slippage is decreased with either manual or
auto. shifting. At WOT, I have had erratic upshifts at about 5200 rpm
and above... gear will stay in 1st or 2nd and not shift up until I get
off the pedal a little. I did not have this problem prior to the Transgo
kit.

Bob. Ont, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC, 5.2L, 4x2, 3.92 SG, auto., 4265 lb.
PB: 14.737 @ 91.75 9.364 @ 72.95