Quick BBQ report--Ride home on diff. sized tires

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 13:55:58 EDT

Well, the ride felt fine. Couldn't really tell that my rear tires were
larger than the fronts.
And those 32's didn't rub at all, well, i never noticed if they did. And
they also fit fine on the stock rims.
I'm having a heck of a time finding tire places that are open today with the
holiday and all. But i found one that will give me 2 new 32's mounted and
balanced for under 500 bucks. So after all is said and done, i will have
gotten 5 almost new 32" tires for around $550.00, a pretty good deal in the
end.
And the weekend has still left a smile on my face. :)

I can't wait until i get my pictures developed, and everyone else posts
theirs up on the net. Then the folks that couldn't make it will see what
fun we had. hehe

Adam