Re: RE: Re: Decals for Dakota...

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 18:01:58 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: Stlaurent Mr Steven <STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil>

> I applied the rear tailgate 'DAIMLER CHYSLER' sticker (underneath the
DODGE
> sticker) and man you should see the stares I got this weekend.

Where the heck are the pics???? WE WANT PICTURES... ok.. *I* want
pictures...LOL

Would love to see what they look like installed!

> I will removed the SLT portion of the name and replace
> it with the word 'HEMI' with the Dodge SPORT font and same size.
> Can you make two of stickers for me? Same size but in Silver. Great job
on
> the stickers....

No problem. I made some small Hemi stickers just the right size to go under
that V8 badge for another guy if you are interested. I'll drop you a line
off-list with price etc.

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
CUSTOM DECALS: http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org