re:DML:V-8 Chrome Logo

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 19:56:06 EDT

Steven,the Paddock and Year One musclecar restoration companies have a
lot of emblems and badges,maybe like what you`re looking for.Some of
them are original Chrysler parts and are a little expensive,but to
me,worth it for authenticity`s sake.Others are almost identical
replicas(reproductions)for less money.I can`t find my Year One catalog
right now,but the Paddock has an original chrome V8 emblem for
$24.95,part no.PAD02607 that looks good.(1-800-428-4319)or
www.paddockparts.com Steve P.