my friend needs some help

From: Tom Mize (mopar98@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 20:09:32 EDT

This is a little bit off topic and I hope I dont get reamed for asking
but Im trying to help a very good friend out, anyway.......my best
friend has a 91 S-10,2wd,ex-cab that is basically stock and wants to
make some upgrades to it and be like my Dakota...Fast...he knows very
little about performance upgrades for his truck im trying to help him in
any way I can but I dont know too much about chevys....what im asking is
does anyone know of any low cost performance combos for his 4.3
non-Vortec engine so he wont feel left out :(....I know...he should get
a Dodge!!! he doesnt have the credit or the money to get another truck.
Hey it was free!!!!
Dakota content:
He still thinks his S-10 will beat my Dakota. I want something to play
with and compete against.

1994 Dodge Dakota Sport V6(1 of 2,986)
1995 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 (RIP)
1995 Dodge Stratus ES