MPG/MSD Experiment

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 20:02:15 EDT

Since I will be installing a new Borg Warner Select Brass Cap/Rotor tomorrow
along with some new plugs, I am going to try something out. Since I
installed the MSD 8873 Universal Wiring Harness, I am going to unplug the
MSD 6-Offroad Ignition, fill up the gas tank, and run the first tank down to
see what kind of mileage I get. Of course, I will gap the plugs at the stock
.035 range, maybe even .040. Then, when I need to fill up again, I will plug
the MSD Ignition back in, regap the plugs to .050, fill up, and see how my
gas mileage goes. I will also try to note any performance changes.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6