Re: DML Profiles

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 20:13:11 EDT

<< I checked out your profile, that way i'll know what to do with my Quad Cab
when i get it. :)
I think i'll also do something with a bed covering of some sort, just not
sure what yet.

Adam

>I asked Jon when we were going to get the profiles back and he
>said that they were back online but he was not going to tell me
>the URL.
>
>So with a little bit of investigation I came up with this URL:
>
>http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/
>
>David Martin

I just got a tonnaue cover from Sports Master, Its comes with a 5 year warranty. The cover installed easly and looks great. I paid 205 from a place in Dallas, I don't have the name with me, I'll post it later.

Subj:

       Re: DML: Folks that already got decals

       Mon, 3 Jul 2000 7:04:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time

       MALDBNSF

       preacher@carolina.rr.com

 Oh yea do you have ram head decals for the back wind about 10 inches High
 in red or silver?

Thanks,
Don Mallett
Fort Worth, TX
www.geocities.com/maldbnsf
'00 QC 4x2 SLT+, 4.7L, 3.55 rear, 4 speed auto, H/D Service Group, K&N home brew air filter, Cat back Flow-Pro Dual System, Mobil 1 Oil & Gear lub., Oil cooler, 180 T-stat, Tonneau cover, Autolite 3923 plugs.