Re: Fuel Hose/Line Question

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 20:31:37 EDT

Hehe. if you're gonna replace your fuel lines, why not go bigger also? I
wonder if that'd help out performance any. How about those steel braided
lines? I'd assume those would hold up.
-Dester

PS. on gas lines, I was wondering if you could use the "brake lines?" I've
been looking under cars, and the lines on the brakes seem to be the same size
as (some) fuel lines. Give that a try. The line fitting crimper isn't that
expensive. I think advanced autoparts will even LOAN out tools. Just gotta
buy it, use it, then return it. hehe!

<< I was thinking
 about using some double walled hydraulic hose, just wasn't sure if this is
 acceptable for gasoline. I know I can go down the Pep Boys and get the fuel
 hose they sell by the foot, but I wasnt sure if there was anything better
 out there. Any ideas? >>