East Coast Meet

From: Train225@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 22:08:56 EDT

Are you trying to set up something for Capitol or Cecil county? FWIW, there
are a few cruse nights near Cecil. They usually do it the thrid or fouth
Saturday of each month. But better still, there is a cool drive in movie
theater that does a cruse night every Saturday in Belair MD. It is located
about half way between Cecil and Capitol.

As long as this doesn't fall on the same weekend as the Nats, I will be
there. In fact, I'm willing to run anywhere from Oxford Dragway (Oxford, ME)
to Moorsville, NC.

<< well the ball is now rolling, just waiting for Capitol Raceway to get back
 to me (Cecil Co. MD) I am going to propose the weekend of August 19th to
 them.

 If they are not interested in accomodating us, I will check with VMP. Note:
 I know many of you (including myself) got a bad taste from our last meet at
 VMP, I have been talking to Tim Berry and Matt Barret, both of whom say the
 track is no where near as crowded as that day (opening day)....

 If neither of these work out, I'd like to reschedule it for later in the
 year... after all, the middle of August is gonna be hot and humid... we
 wait until say sept or oct... we go much faster down the track ;-) >>