Re: Any group buys on this?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 22:18:17 EDT

I think i'd be up for the skid plates, but i've already got hooks on the
front (as you know since i yanked you out a couple times). hehe
My plates are probably getting chewed up somewhat, even before the weekend
at Jon's place. And i eventually want to trade my Club Cab in for a Quad
Cab, so maybe i'll get some nice shiny plates just to throw on before the
dealership inspects the truck. :)
So definitely take a look around, i'm sure i'm not hte only one that would
be interested. I'm not sure if Chris (Barney mobile) had the plates or not,
but if not, he'd mostlikely want some, right Chris?

The Adam Blaster