Re: Any group buys on this?

From: Christopher Saltsman (prpldak@qbug.com)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 01:20:36 EDT

Well.. I have thought about it... my truck will never out do the blaster..
!! when i had the bumper and guard off.. i took a look under the truck to
see if i did anything else.. but nope not a scratch .. so maybe tow hooks
first and then some skid plates. but they can wait.. and if Jon is going to do
this again in the fall.... well you can count me in as well..... and this time
i will more ready and waiting for the mud. Chris