Re: DML:Now I`m pissed!

From: Jon Smith (killbilly@freewwweb.com)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 21:39:36 EDT

I deliver parts for Carquest, and it makes me laugh everytime I make a run
to Merchants... all the paperwork and keys for each car is kept in a plastic
bag with a string (which is affixed to the car while being worked on).. on
the bag, in big red letters "ADD OIL TIGHTEN LUGNUTS" well, just
strikes me as humorous... these "techs" are braindead enough to not know if
they've added oil or tightened the lugnuts....
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
    fast4x4@digivill.net