RE: DML:Now I`m pissed!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 22:51:10 EDT

> I deliver parts for Carquest, and it makes me laugh everytime
> I make a run
> to Merchants... all the paperwork and keys for each car is
> kept in a plastic
> bag with a string (which is affixed to the car while being
> worked on).. on
> the bag, in big red letters "ADD OIL TIGHTEN LUGNUTS" well, just
> strikes me as humorous... these "techs" are braindead enough
> to not know if
> they've added oil or tightened the lugnuts....

Actually they aren't braindead per se, maybe numb. After probably doing
hundreds of oil changes(in probably a high paced/high stress too boot,
especially where managerment is more concerned about the "bottom line"), it
really does become quite easy to forget to do something.

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886