Re: Now I'm pissed!

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 00:22:55 EDT

mine was stripped a while ago for some reason. i change my own oil every
time. but i just used some pliers and pulled and turned at the same time
and it eventually came out. i was kind of lucky that the threads on the
bolt were only stripped. the nut inside my pan is fine. i just put a
replacent plug in and no problem since... good luck...
mike k
94 V6, 2wd, slt, auto, stuff...
90 talon, not running and for sale...