Now I'm pissed!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 13:24:18 EDT

I vow I will never, ever let some shop change my oil ever again! During the
Winter I used to take my truck to one of those local oil change places.
Today I decided to change my own oil since it is due. Went to remove the
drain plug and the bolt is stripped in place! I can't even remove it! Just
turns and turns.. Looks like a certain business is gonna get a call
tomorrow. The question I have is what is the best way to repair this problem
without dropping the oil pan, or am I stuck having to do that if I can't get
these folks to fix the problem.

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ