Re: Now I'm pissed!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 00:34:54 EDT

Greg, working at a quick lube place, You should just leave it alone and bring
it back to the place. Surely, they'll try to put up a fight, but talk to the
manager, if that doesn't help, call their district office. At Valvoline,
they pretty much screwed emselves by giving a 100% gaurantee. If you dislike
the service, or think it was performed poorly, you can go back and request it
fixed, done right, your money back, or other....
-Dester

<< I vow I will never, ever let some shop change my oil ever again! During the
 Winter I used to take my truck to one of those local oil change places.
 Today I decided to change my own oil since it is due. Went to remove the
 drain plug and the bolt is stripped in place! I can't even remove it! Just
 turns and turns.. Looks like a certain business is gonna get a call
 tomorrow. The question I have is what is the best way to repair this problem
 without dropping the oil pan, or am I stuck having to do that if I can't get
 these folks to fix the problem.

 Greg >>