RE: RE: RE: Bernd and Jon's BBQ Trail

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 00:50:17 EDT

That's why you talk to people about the trails FIRST before you go on them.
I've been on several runs where some showed up and turned back because they
knew that their vehicles weren't quite up to par with the course. (That's
standard practice as well.) Tow Hooks, Snatch Straps, extra parts, Hi-Lift
Jacks, etc., that all standard equipment. Roll Bars, skid plates, and
lockers are also required on many trails.

No, I never said that my truck was just as capable...I stated my that I can
go most places where a 4x4 can. (There's a difference.) ;)

Hehehe...no challenge, I guess you've never driven in that sticky/gooey Red
California clay either.

Hope ya had a great 4th.

- Bernd