Re: I'm back - Trip/Towing Report

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 00:55:31 EDT

Glad to hear you make it. Too bad we didn't get to hear "MAN! I should have
listened to you guys, A darn trailer hitch would have only have cost me 150
bucks, now I have a bent bumper, everyone's laughing at me (nothing against
adam sandler) and did I mention this bent bumper?" hehe

-Dester

PS. Next time I need to use a trailer hitch, I know EXACTLY where to get
one... where do you live again?

<< Well folks I made it back. Got in yesterday around 3pm. Dak did a pretty
 good job, for a V6. I ended up getting a hitch. I couldn't pick up the
 trailer without one. So I paid $133 and took it to Northern Equipment's
 parking lot, and installed it on black asphalt on a nice 90+ degree day in
 full sunlight. Ohh that was fun :) Hitch went in fine, no problems. I
 always take a full compliment of tools - used to own Fords, remember. >>