Re: I'm back - Trip/Towing Report

From: mschwall@flash.net
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 09:12:29 EDT

At 12:55 AM 7/5/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Glad to hear you make it. Too bad we didn't get to hear "MAN! I should have
>listened to you guys, A darn trailer hitch would have only have cost me 150
>bucks, now I have a bent bumper, everyone's laughing at me (nothing against
>adam sandler) and did I mention this bent bumper?" hehe

-Dester

Ohh ok...DAMN guys I should have listened to you. I didn't feel like paying $150 bucks for a stupid hitch, and now look....I got snow plow for a rear bumper now!!! Damn I should have listened to you guys. You guys are laughing "with me" right guys? C'mon guys tell me you are..... :)

Good enough Dester? :) hehe

Mike Schwall