Re: Worcester Ma. Gearhead Weekend - Kevin

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 08:48:34 EDT

That's Great!! I heard from a few friends that it was a good time up there.
  I wanted to head up, but was tied up with things at home. Maybe next
year.
I'm heading back out to Bloomsburg next weekend with the Ram. Let's see if I
can make the weekend without a ticket this year. Probably NOT!
Got a call from the dealer on Friday, the gears for the Dak are showing a
release date of 7/8 so I should have them early next week. I won't have the
truck back together for Carlisle in time. I will be a little while, I have
plans for the next six weekends in a row. I won't have any time to put the
truck back together.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM