RE: Balljoints and no DAK

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 08:51:12 EDT

Doug,

        Ball joints are a typical problem on 97-98 Dakota's. It should be covered under your warranty.
I know there is a TSB for the 97. I had mine fixed at the dealer around 20k.

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.
97-Dakota Club Cab,5.2L, 4X4, 7" Lift, 35"x12.50" BFG A/T.

http://www.geocities.com/mbrowwwn/index.html