Re: RE: RE: 318 Mag. wont start, fixed itself

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 10:18:14 EDT

Some people have had bad experiences with them. The two main causes seem to
be the fact that they don't realize that you CAN'T get water on them without
sealing them up first. Second, some expect massive performance increases
from a "Chip". That's just not possible from a simple "Plug and Play" chip.
(Custom programming is required for that.)

I have had the Jet-II on my truck since late '97 (a few returns due to water
and my stupidity with a pressure washer - forgot to pull the chip out)
but...have had NO problems with it at all and can easily tell when it's not
installed. (Truck runs rather sluggish.)

$0.02

- Bernd