Re: 91 Dakota conversion questions..... Project semi-cheap.....

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 17:18:25 EDT

Hey I am wanting to swap a 360 in place of my v6. I also have a 91, but the
fact is it will cost a lot of money. You have to make new motor mounts,
switch the wiring harnesses and the tranny for a beefier one, new cpu, the
fuel lines need to be changed, need a new radiator and a few more other
little things. It is doable, and I will eventually just gotta save enough
to pay for it. Mike D has an 88 that he is doing a swap in, he prolly can
awnser your questions in more depth than I could.
Mark