Re: Sellin my Stock TB

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 17:08:48 EDT

Uhhhhhh..... Look at a V8 TB on another year truck... (97-99 i guess)
if it looks the same as yours, I'd think it should.....

I'm going with the info of the increase from another DMLer at the VA meet
(if I remember correctly) it dropped his ET by like .5 secs... but who
knows....

Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA