Re: RE: More BBQ stuff

From: Jon Steiger (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 22:04:30 EDT

At 04:15 PM 7/3/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Jon....
>
> > The barn feels so empty today. Norah and I were talking about
> > maybe making it a Friday & Saturday event. I would also like to
> > keep improving it and adding things. For example, I'd like
> > to build an RTI ramp, and I am very seriously thinking about
> > building a mud pit. Perhaps something about 50 feet long,
> > with 2-3 feet of mud and water in it. (With a tractor parked
> > near the exit to help the folks who can't make it out.) There
> > will be more trails cleared as well. If anyone else has any
> > ideas for improving it, I'd love to hear them!
>
>I knew that we shouldn't have left our "Off Road Challenge" video with you.
>Now you want to do the "extreme" stuff. If you start putting in large
>boulders for rock climbing, I don't think the suspensions in the Daks could
>handle that without "extreme" modifications. I knew we shouldn't have left
>those videos for you to watch, who know what we'll be in for next? :)

    Heh heh heh! Just tryin' to keep the level up for everybody! Don't
worry about the boulders though; rock crawling isn't my bag. :-P

>As for the fall run... what a great idea! OK everyone.... get your tow
>hooks installed and a set of mudders :-D. I think Jon may be up to
>something. I don't call him "Sneaky Jon" for nothing anymore :-P

     Yeah, maybe my HEMI Scorpion will be done by then... ;-D

                                               -Jon-

   .--- Jon Steiger ---- jon@dakota-truck.net or stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu ---.
   | Affiliations: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA; Rec & UL Pilot - SEL |
   | '92 Ram 150 4x4 V8, '96 Dakota V8, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly 447 |
   `------------------------------ http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ----'