RE: More BBQ stuff

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 16:15:46 EDT

Jon....

> The barn feels so empty today. Norah and I were talking about
> maybe making it a Friday & Saturday event. I would also like to
> keep improving it and adding things. For example, I'd like
> to build an RTI ramp, and I am very seriously thinking about
> building a mud pit. Perhaps something about 50 feet long,
> with 2-3 feet of mud and water in it. (With a tractor parked
> near the exit to help the folks who can't make it out.) There
> will be more trails cleared as well. If anyone else has any
> ideas for improving it, I'd love to hear them!

I knew that we shouldn't have left our "Off Road Challenge" video with you.
Now you want to do the "extreme" stuff. If you start putting in large
boulders for rock climbing, I don't think the suspensions in the Daks could
handle that without "extreme" modifications. I knew we shouldn't have left
those videos for you to watch, who know what we'll be in for next? :)

More than one day is a very good plan. We'd need more than one day to get
the trails ready as well. We should plan on a week long trail prep trip to
help you out. You can count Jason and I in for that. Ooops... I guess I
better talk to Jason when he gets home before I commit ;-) What can I say?
I'm pretty sure he'd go for it as well.

As for the fall run... what a great idea! OK everyone.... get your tow
hooks installed and a set of mudders :-D. I think Jon may be up to
something. I don't call him "Sneaky Jon" for nothing anymore :-P

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd