Re: RE: Balljoints and no DAK

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 23:24:43 EDT

There sure is a TSB, but my dodge dealer was an A$$ and never fixed mine, oh
well. they ONLY make weird noises everytime I hit a bump. Am I too picky?
-Dester

PS. why would your friends cringe up? ball joint replacement is easy. I
just replaced one on a s-10 because it broke and actually had the wheel
pointed 45 degrees up on the front wheel. It was an easy, bang out. bolt on
operation.

<< Doug,

    Ball joints are a typical problem on 97-98 Dakota's. It should be
covered under your warranty.
 I know there is a TSB for the 97. I had mine fixed at the dealer around 20k.