NOW: air chisel Re: RE: Balljoints and no DAK

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 00:08:09 EDT

Man, I gotta say, I was kinda stupid with my first air chisel/hammer. I was
using it to break the rivets that held the factory front hanger on. No ear
protection, and the sound was amplified from under the truck (where I was at)

oh well, 4 hours of that stuff can't be as bad as hitting 150+ DB from the
sound system... the actual numbers will be released when I go to the dB
drags july 30th. I wonder what it'd actually hit. 2-12" audiobahn high
excursions, 2.3 cubes per sub, powered off a lanzar opti 2500... then
screeching highs from a pair of infinity EMIT tweeters....
-Dester

PS. if you wonder why I drift off the subject so much, don't ask me. I
really don't know...!

<< Hint:
 Wear ear protection.. Mine are still ringing from the air chisel
 3 years ago.. 8-)
 Mike V