Re: Oh $hit handles

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 00:22:59 EDT

amishpimp93@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 One thing that id like to put on my dak are the handles that go above the
 top of the doors on the ceiling to grab onto in like a tight turn and such
 (for the passenger side). Are there any years that they were put on in any
 dakota's? Has anyone installed them on thiers? I would like to but what
 kind of things would you have to do? Is it possible? Its a 97'. thanks

 www.black-dakota.com
I have one on my 95 on the passenger side, don't really understand why since
it's a 4x2. It's mounted on the top of the windshield pillar.

Shawn,
MrDakota95