Re: was: Brakes and AutoX running; now Carlisle

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 10:39:20 EDT

Hey Norah!!

I'm going WITH my truck!! We are staying at the
Comfort Inn West, if that means anything to you, it's
in Mechaniscburg, wherever that is. Mike and I will
be caravanning together (2 of us... whee) on Friday,
so if you see a LOW BLACK DAK followed by BBY RAM,
wearing TEAL, of course, that's US!! See you there!

Jodi