was: Brakes and AutoX running; now Carlisle

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 08:00:35 EDT

> >>TTYL... you still going to Carlisle Mike?<<
>
> you bet! I'm entering the premag, even in it's current state. I just
> wanna' be parked over by all the DMLers. =) How many of you guys are not
> entering? My truck is in no condition to show, but I don't wanna' be the
> only person not on the show feild...
>
> -mike d.

I think quite a few of us are on the fun field (if not most of us). It's
not the "pro" show field. When you register at the gate, make sure you tell
them you're with the "Dakota Mailing List" and want to be on the "fun
field". That way we can all park together.

Is Jodi bringing her Dak or are you both going in yours? We wanted to bring
both of ours, but it's a 12 hour drive and we can't justify that kind of gas
for two vehicles right now. Plus the '95 has no A/C. Kind of makes that
decision easy :-)

See ya down there. T minus 7 days and counting :-)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd