Re: Re: 4.7L top speeds

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 11:54:21 EDT

Took her up last weekend! Managed to get 115 out of her before the speed
limiter kicked in! Damn that's freaky when that thing cuts out. Like you
just hooked up your hitch to a giant bungy cord or something! hehehe

>Tried last nite with a buddy in a 00' vette pacing me as well as an on
>duty
>police officer buddy. Pegged the speedo at 125 mph at 4700 rpm and
still
>pulling (only slightly to boot).
>Vette registered 127, police registered 126.
>Is there a difference between Canadian and American trucks?
>00' 4.7/5spd 3.92

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"