Re: r/t speed limiter/reason

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 11:54:52 EDT

Jim,
    I have a 99 R/T and I am preparing to put 275/40/17's on mine. I have
talked to several other people with R/T's that have done the same thing and
they have had no problems what so ever. The tire places just tell you that
because of the stupid laws we have in this world, I wouldn't suggest going
any wider than 275's though. The tallest you can go and still be safe is 65.
So throw away those Bad Years and get some good rubber on the feet of your R/T

Mike (Zeus-God of Lightning(SVT)