Re: RE: Power Window Control Question

From: Matt Schroeder (schroema@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 12:29:20 EDT

Check out parts for present year down to at least 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokees.
They come from the factory with time delayed power windows... Maybe they
are similar. I know that the switches look externally similar on my 1996
and 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokees and my 1997 Dodge Ram, but since my Dakota is
a 1989 I could not say for the newer Dakotas...

Good luck...