Re: RE: Power Window Control Question

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 12:13:10 EDT

Excellent idea! Now I've just gotta figure out where to get one of these
relays and how to wire the whole thing up!?!? Hmmmm... I'll have to go
diggin' in there pretty soon and see what it all looks like. I asume the
power for the windows comes into the distro/fuse box under the dash...
Gotta go take a look see! Anybody on the list already done this???

>And get t time delayed relay. The ignition is turned off and the relay to
>power the windows stays closed for whatever time you set it for. Say 30
>sec to
>a minute. The windows in my company car (Ford Taurus Wagon) has that
>delay.
>But if a door is opened it kills the window power.
>
>Doug Fedeli
>
>Stlaurent Mr Steven wrote:

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"