RE: Re: RE: 4.7 Hemi

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 12:49:19 EDT

Do you choose a 5.7 (353HP) or the 4.7 (327HP)? That is a question my dear
WATSON...2003. The RAM truck will be release next September. Oh! I have a
drawing of it and not much of a drastic change. Then the following year the
Dakota will be on the market. No pictures yet unless someone knows anyone
at the design studio in Detroit.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA