Re: Neon R/T vs Dakota R/T

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 18:26:29 EDT

Sorry to tell you this. I have heard from a local Dodge dealer that R/T
Neon's are the second fastest vehicle that dodge makes just behind the Viper.
 I don't know if this is true but it is a little interesting. I don't own an
R/T but sure would love to have one. Oh well. Good luck keep me posted on
weather or not it is. Thanks

Tim
99 RC yellow V-6
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta