Neon R/T vs Dakota R/T

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 16:28:54 EDT

A buddy of mine owns a Neon R/T and I own a Dakota R/T. He told that he heard
there is going to be a shoot out between Neon and Dakota R/T's coming up in a
few months somewhere in Missouri. I don't know the dates yet but will let you
know if anyone is interested. If you have any info on this, please keep me
posted. I am debating on going because that would cost a lot of $$$ for gas
for me since I live in North Carolina but I might still might go just for the
chance to stomp some wanna be R/T's (Neons)

Zeus