RE: RE: Dirty language (off-topic)

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 18:49:23 EDT

> Hey Nate,
>
> I always try to watch my language, but sometimes I do slip.
> Is it the state
> Utah is going to extremes again or is it Yahoo? One of the
> many reason
> Jason left his state of birth. It's too bad that Utah
> doesn't allow people
> the freedom to censor themselves. Isn't that an invasion of
> privacy when
> someone else (even if automated) checks your mail and
> determines what you
> can and cannot read?

Norah, if it is going into a private corporate LAN (which I think is Nate's
case), they can do almost whatever they like, even as far as peeking into
his hard drive(hey it is their PC). But if it is a public LAN(Public
Library) or commerical ISP(WorldNet,@Home,UUNET)and they do something like
that then a call to a lawyer would be in order.

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886