RE: RE: RE: Dirty language (off-topic)

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 19:28:48 EDT

Hi Greg,

I didn't know that Nate was at work. All I saw was his Yahoo address and
got on my "Freedom of the Internet" bandwagon. Yah, companies can do
whatever they pretty much want and I can understand that. But you also have
to understand the Utah situation. Unless you've ever lived there, it's a
hard concept to understand. I still don't and I only stay there a few weeks
a year. Our version of "freedom" is very different than Utah's.

They sort've like to do the thinking for you and shelter everyone from
everything "they" deem as evil. Such as swimming at the local pool on a
Sunday and additional income taxes for non-resident NBA players on the money
they earn while playing there, and editing main title movies such as Titanic
to take the nudity out before they sell the video tapes. There has been
talk about censorship of the Internet to the public in Utah before, but it
never really went anywhere. I think I better stop before I get myself into
trouble. :-)

TTYL,

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd