RE: WAS: air chisel NOW: AUDIOBAHN

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 22:47:04 EDT

Actually, my stereo shop does a lot of business with them. They have a
customer's Nissan Xterra with 3 12" audiobahns and it hit 180 or 190 db.(I
think). The owner actually got me the sponsorship, since he deals with them
a lot. Going to be getting 2 12" and 2 10" subs in a quasi?? type box. As
you can see, I don't know too much about stereo. Going to throw on a shell
and have a custom interior in the back. Going to be sweet. Should be done in
about 2 weeks. Just in time to hit up the last shows.

Steven
www.smokindakota.com
www.dodge-trucks.net