Shaker hood for 4.7 dakota??

From: dugan (dugan@iland.net)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 22:39:43 EDT

Ok guys I think im finally ready to get a new hood for my Dakota. Ive
looked around a bit and I remember seeing the shaker hood in a magazine
while back and I think its the best lookin hood. So.... does anyone have
some information on these hoods? Who sells them... do they have a web site?
I would also like to know if any of you have any pictures of dakotas with
shaker hoods on them... because Ive only seen a picture in a magazine once
and cant even recall what mag it was. Also do you know if they have updated
these hoods for the new 4.7 engine yet? I know they were available for the
other engines. Anyway... thanks for your time.

    Tom Dugan
    dugan@iland.net

2000 Dodge Dakota RC Sport+ 4x4 with 4.7L v8 and 5 speed