Re: Lockin Gas cAps?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 23:51:29 EDT

Which brand? whatever mopar charged me 15 bucks to put on. They work
great... so great that in the winter times. I have to put a lighter up to
the key hole so I can stick the key in and open the gas cap. numerous times I
have been stuck at gas stations freezing my butt off trying to get the gas
cap off.

I think dodge should have incorporated something like hondas, and have a fuel
door open level, just like a trunk or hood level. built in, pretty fail
safe, and bad for gas thieves..
-Dester

<< ANyone use these?They work?What brand do you use?
 Thanks