Re: Fuel door indicator

From: Mike Klinke (LSOMike@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 23:14:01 EDT

No, but then not everyone has the wonderful privilege of owning one either.
Some have to beg, borrow, or steal to get one to drive and when they do,
they are delighted that they don't have to get out of the truck to see which
side of the pump to pull up to. I remember fondly my first tank full. I
pulled into the gas station and there was this brief moment of anxiety when
I discovered I didn't know where the gas filler was. And then I saw the Fuel
door indicator! I boldly pulled up to the pump and parked the truck knowing
I didn't have to drag the hoses over the truck. I then got back in and moved
the truck to the gas pump instead of the diesel pump, go figure.... 8)

Regards, Mike Klinke